Valleywag, I should’ve stopped reading it long ago
Let’s take a look at the recent headlines, all garbage. Nothing to do with actual tech!
- Steve Jobs isn’t in Apple’s Facebook network — but his wife is
- Gene Simmons sex tape leaked on Web (NSFW)
- Sergey Brin’s weird wedding ring
- Sex parties in the Valley — how do I get invited?
- Become her sugar daddy in 3 easy steps
- Googlers getting laid way more than Microsoft, Yahoo
- Viagra ruining everything for Valley’s mistresses
Yes, I know VW is a gossip rag, but at least a year ago there was some semi-relevant content. I’m going to have to blame Denton’s new pay scheme which pays the writers on number of pageviews a story gets. The greatest draw? SEX. Right now it’s a free for all for who can come up with the story with the most sex. Sad.Deleted from my bloglines and deleted from my bookmarks. It looks like the only decent now a days is Gawker Media site to read it Kotaku.